About Me

My photo
Wife of one. Mother of two. Sister of three. Just trying to get it all figured out before it's too late!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!


If this photo doesn't make you fall off your chair laughing, it's only because you haven't read my post from a couple of days ago titled "The Swinging Mailbox."  Read it.  I implore you!

So, why is this mailbox sitting on top of a trash receptacle?  I can only assume there was a serious design flaw in the original mailbox structure.  I haven't had a chance to talk with my dad so I don't know what the story is.  I'm wondering if he has placed the mailbox thusly so that it can be collected with the rest of the trash?

From the looks of things, I don't believe this is the evil work of teenage thugs nor the result of impact with a moving vehicle.  I think this mailbox committed suicide!

2 comments:

  1. OR, it could have an opening inside that takes junk mail directly to its proper receptacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cement post that goes down through the trash can and 6 feet into the ground is not visible.

    ReplyDelete