About Me

My photo
Wife of one. Mother of two. Sister of three. Just trying to get it all figured out before it's too late!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Healthy Day.....

I was very proud of myself for working out with Namaste Yoga this morning. Lucky for me, the 8:30 program was not too intense. Tomorrow's program is described as a bit more advanced. Hmm...... I had a cup of Darjeeling tea and the last of my delicious root vegetable soup for breakfast. Spent the next three hours feeling very proud of myself for making such healthy choices!


Today, I stumbled across this terrific food blog. You can check it out at closetcooking.blogspot.com Every recipe looked delicious! I decided to try a recipe for pan-seared salmon with Thai curried spinach. The spinach recipe was simplicity itself and can you believe I had all the ingredients in my kitchen? Didn't have to go out and buy a thing. I decided to make teriyaki Salmon instead of pan-seared. I served it up with a wild/brown rice mix and a glass of pinot grigio. Very tasty! And my first "meat" of the new year.




(Note to self: make learning how to take good food pictures a goal for the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment