About Me

My photo
Wife of one. Mother of two. Sister of three. Just trying to get it all figured out before it's too late!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great News!

Wow!  Only five days into the new year and my luck is already changing.  I got two pieces of good news today.  The first is that it seems I may have already won $10,000,000 in the PCH sweepstakes.  Just got the notification in the mail today and I'm sure this is some sort of miracle because I never even entered!  The second piece of good news is that I received an email this morning from a member of the royal family in Nigeria entrusting me to handle some delicate banking matters.  I'm not allowed to reveal the details, but let's put it this way, I may be getting rich in the near future!

I hope your day is going as well as mine!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment